Question

Where is my sim ???

• 12 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I ordered a new payg sim on 28/3 - ive had an email confirming the order but nothing has been delivered. Ive tried contacting cust services through your various online channels but they all need a mobile & cust ID number which I dont have yet - I only have an order number (REDACTED) - absolutely hopeless system.

Ive now had to get a sim locally so want a refund.  

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Damon Jones 

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your SIM card, SIM orders are sent via Royal Mail and should be received within 3-5 working days, if a SIM isn’t received in this time we’d be happy to send out a replacement SIM card.

Please let us know if you still need assistance here so we can reach out via the Community.

Tom 

Tom - I still have not received my sim and ive bought an alternative so would like my order refunded please. As ive stated above I cant get through to cust services as I dont have a mobile number or a customer number as my ordere never arrived and nowhere on the order emails do you provide this information !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Hi @Damon Jones 

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t received your SIM card, SIM orders are sent via Royal Mail and should be received within 3-5 working days, if a SIM isn’t received in this time we’d be happy to send out a replacement SIM card.

Please let us know if you still need assistance here so we can reach out via the Community.

Tom 

So how do i get my refund ????????

@Tom How do i get my refund ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Damon Jones 

Please note we aren’t a live chat team on the Community and will take longer to respond.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?