why am i paying too much

• 15 September 2023
  • 13 replies

Why are pricing keep going up and am not happy about it and when I agreed for this contact was about £30 and now you collecting 43 and than 63 and why 

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Duka19,

Did you manage to get some assistance or do you still require assistance?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Duka19, get in-touch using the iD online Live Chat.
Alternatively, contact iD support privately using Facebook Messenger, or by X (Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Yes I don’t even know how to get in touch with them cuz I need to understand why am paying alot of money 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Good question @Duka19 - my guess is iD Mobile being a no-frills MVNO need to keep their overheads as low as possible.

Telephone call centers are expensive to staff and operate, so perhaps iD decided online is a less expensive option for customer support. 

How come they don’t have any contact number or anything and when we need to speak to them and get support 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Duka19, if you can’t find out-of-plan charges to explain the £43 and £63 bills, it might be a billing error.

iD don’t have a telephone support helpline - all iD help and support is online.

If I was in this position, I’d contact customer support privately using the iD online Live Chat. Alternatively, contact support privately using Facebook Messenger, or by X (Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

The was never any outplans chargers and am not happy at all and cuz when I run out internet , it’s automatically stops so am definitely not happy with the charges 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Duka19, the PDF copy of your iD bill will itemise all the charges. 

Just check the itemised charges sections (for calls, texts, Internet data), where any out-of-plan charges will be shown.

Yes agreement was about 30 to 35 that was the agreement of contract and but now you take £43 and last month you took £63 so how’s an agreement of contact ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

No you have no helped me at all and I don’t like the fact I don’t have anyone to contact and speak to regarding my concerns and I do want to know why my price went up and I can’t keep paying that much and you can’t just put price up without discussing with me 

Okay @Duka19, when you buy an iD contract, the terms & conditions agreed at the point-of-purchase state there’ll be an annual price increase each year, in April.

The links below explain how the increase is calculated.

No you have no helped me at all and I don’t like the fact I don’t have anyone to contact and speak to regarding my concerns and I do want to know why my price went up and I can’t keep paying that much and you can’t just put price up without discussing with me 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Duka19,

Welcome to the Community!

As @andewhite please check your PDF bill for a full breakdown of the bills.

If you are unable to locate the reason for the higher bill, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you looked at the PDF copy of your iD bill/s, to identify what the extra charges are for @Duka19

Perhaps you’ve used your phone to call or text numbers, which aren’t included in your plan allowances.

Why iD Mobile?