why am i paying too much

• 15 September 2023
  • 13 replies

Why are pricing keep going up and am not happy about it and when I agreed for this contact was about £30 and now you collecting 43 and than 63 and why 

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you looked at the PDF copy of your iD bill/s, to identify what the extra charges are for @Duka19

Perhaps you’ve used your phone to call or text numbers, which aren’t included in your plan allowances.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Duka19,

Welcome to the Community!

As @andewhite please check your PDF bill for a full breakdown of the bills.

If you are unable to locate the reason for the higher bill, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

No you have no helped me at all and I don’t like the fact I don’t have anyone to contact and speak to regarding my concerns and I do want to know why my price went up and I can’t keep paying that much and you can’t just put price up without discussing with me 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

No you have no helped me at all and I don’t like the fact I don’t have anyone to contact and speak to regarding my concerns and I do want to know why my price went up and I can’t keep paying that much and you can’t just put price up without discussing with me 

Okay @Duka19, when you buy an iD contract, the terms & conditions agreed at the point-of-purchase state there’ll be an annual price increase each year, in April.

The links below explain how the increase is calculated.

Yes agreement was about 30 to 35 that was the agreement of contract and but now you take £43 and last month you took £63 so how’s an agreement of contact ?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Duka19, the PDF copy of your iD bill will itemise all the charges. 

Just check the itemised charges sections (for calls, texts, Internet data), where any out-of-plan charges will be shown.

The was never any outplans chargers and am not happy at all and cuz when I run out internet , it’s automatically stops so am definitely not happy with the charges 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Duka19, if you can’t find out-of-plan charges to explain the £43 and £63 bills, it might be a billing error.

iD don’t have a telephone support helpline - all iD help and support is online.

If I was in this position, I’d contact customer support privately using the iD online Live Chat. Alternatively, contact support privately using Facebook Messenger, or by X (Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

How come they don’t have any contact number or anything and when we need to speak to them and get support 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Good question @Duka19 - my guess is iD Mobile being a no-frills MVNO need to keep their overheads as low as possible.

Telephone call centers are expensive to staff and operate, so perhaps iD decided online is a less expensive option for customer support. 

Yes I don’t even know how to get in touch with them cuz I need to understand why am paying alot of money 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Duka19, get in-touch using the iD online Live Chat.
Alternatively, contact iD support privately using Facebook Messenger, or by X (Twitter) DM.

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Duka19,

Did you manage to get some assistance or do you still require assistance?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we can PM you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?