Solved

Why has my monthly bill increased by 20%

• 7 October 2023
  • 6 replies

I am in my second month with ID Mobile and the monthly bill has increased by around 20% without explanation and without any additional charges listed. Can somebody from ID Mobile please look into this.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 8 October 2023, 14:52

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you changed your direct debit payment date @bpfarrell?

If you’ve done so, your billing period may have been adjusted to more than 30-days, which would mean a one off higher payment before reverting to the expected monthly amount.

Thanks @andewhite. Although I have not changed my direct debit payment date, looks like period of bill covers 35 days instead of 30 for previous month. I find it a little frustrating, however, that the billing period has been changed and the monthly charge increased without any communication. As far as I can tell there is no way to raise this with ID Mobile themselves (I do not use social media). @idmobile can you please advise how I make contact. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thanks @andewhite. … please advise how I make contact. 

Have you tried the online live chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat @bpfarrell?

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays - type “talk to a person” to avoid the bot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @bpfarrell,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you managed to get through to the team via Live Chat?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here.

Kash

Hello Kash, I have tried the live chat on multiple browsers and even different devices. I can not get it to work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @bpfarrell 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?