Solved

Why have you sent me a PAC code

I've only just joined you,but why have you sent me a PAC code to transfer my number ? I've already brought my old number from my previous provider?

icon

Best answer by Toffee1963 8 November 2022, 17:05

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How did you receive the PAC from iD @Toffee1963?

Somebody could be trying to steal your mobile number 🤔 

It was sent to the email address that is used to setup my account. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Toffee1963, so the PAC from iD will expire 30-days after it was issued.

Seems you got an unrequested PAC from iD. If I was in your position, I’d change the password of My iD Account online. 

ID Mobile are not impressing me with their stupidly and if they don't get their act together then I will move all 3 accounts to another company. I've only just joined them and I have not been with them for 7 day's and I setup accounts for my wife and son and ID Mobile keep sending me emails that are not relevant to me or my family.  The lack of customer services is a worry. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Oh dear @Toffee1963 - doesn’t sound great.

The iD Community is just somewhere for iD users to try and help one another.

iD Mobile are online only for all their help & support, via their online chat service, or on social media (facebook & Twitter). 

If you register for a My iD Account online you can stop the iD marketing emails from your My iD Account’s communication preferences. You might need to register 3 times to stop all messages - once for each of your plans.

Good luck @Toffee1963.

I've already setup the ID Mobile app on 3 different phones but the idiots don't seem to respect my choices to not receive any emails or messages and they keep sending me crap. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Yeah @Toffee1963, it can be frustrating - I know from my own experiences with iD.

Sometimes it takes a week or two for preference changes to trickle-down throughout their systems.

I think iD Mobile recently changed their customer accounts system, which seems to have resulted in many little niggles - while email spam is annoying, at least your iD accounts are working. 
🍀🤞

ID Mobile are not very good with new customers and they are useless. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Indeed @Toffee1963, what made you take the plunge, and start three plans with iD? 

Because BT MOBILE network is not working properly in my area.

Don't reply to any more of my posts please Because I'm fed up with the emails from ID Mobile 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I suggest you UNSUBSCRIBE from your iD community topic “MR DAVID MCLEA” - anyway, good luck with iD Mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Because BT MOBILE network is not working properly in my area.

Don't reply to any more of my posts please Because I'm fed up with the emails from ID Mobile 

Hello @Toffee1963,

Sounds like the emails you are receiving are from the Community which is separate to the iD account.

You can find out how to turn off these emails here: 

Mohammed

Thanks for your reply. I will change my settings. 

Why iD Mobile?