why is my bill is expensive this month

• 26 April 2024
  • 5 replies

Why is my bill so expensive normally 40.81 this month 66.73

Lauren 9 days ago

Hi @Aine Leonard, your bill can be higher for multiple reasons.

If you’ve recently changed your direct debit date, you may have a longer billing period than usual. More information on that can be found here:

Direct Debit | iD Mobile Network

Otherwise, you may have gone over some allowances (most commonly data). If so, you should have received two texts. One where you’ve used 80% of your allowance, and one letting you know when you’ve used 100%

You should also be able to access an itemized breakdown of the bill via the iD app. 

If you do have any further questions on this, let us know here and we’ll be able to send you a PM.

-Lauren

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps the billing period is more than 1-month on this occasion, @Aine Leonard. 

This can happen if you upgrade, or change the date your direct debit payment is taken. 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @Aine Leonard, your bill can be higher for multiple reasons.

If you’ve recently changed your direct debit date, you may have a longer billing period than usual. More information on that can be found here:

Direct Debit | iD Mobile Network

Otherwise, you may have gone over some allowances (most commonly data). If so, you should have received two texts. One where you’ve used 80% of your allowance, and one letting you know when you’ve used 100%

You should also be able to access an itemized breakdown of the bill via the iD app. 

If you do have any further questions on this, let us know here and we’ll be able to send you a PM.

-Lauren

Hi how do I find out why my bill is more expensive this month ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Hayley Fishenden 

Have you checked your bill to see what the extra is noted as?

How much was your bill previously and how much is it this time?

Tom

It doesn't say anywhere what the extra is for. 

Normally it's £72.99 but this month is £78.75 

Why iD Mobile?