Question

Why is my billing period suddenly huge?

Most of the time my billing period is a month and the dates shown are usually something like 4th month -3rd next month or something. For some reason the bill I just got is 5th may to 26th June which not only bumped the cost right up unexpectedly but just overall doesn't make a lot of sense. Is there a logical explanation or is there likely a mistake been made and my next bill gonna show as staring from June 6th and I get charged for what's already been paid for? 

Trying to figure out how to contact anyone to get answers from ID is like finding a needle in a haystack! 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Jgrayis, iD Mobile’s help and support is 100% online - there isn’t any telephone support.

The quickest way to get help with account & billing issues is to use the iD Live Chat service.

The iD customer service agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays (and 9am - 6pm weekends).

To speak to an iD agent, type “talk to a person” after getting connected to chat.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you change plan or upgrade your plan recently? Doing either might explain the billing period anomaly.

You can also get assistance from iD Mobile by contacting them privately using their facebook page or Twitter page.

Why iD Mobile?