Solved

27 Payment but a 24-month contract?

• 26 November 2022
  • 8 replies

I have made 27 Payments on a 24 month payment plan and I still have 3 months to go until my contract finishes so all together I have paid 30 payments on a 24 month plan how does that work I pay my bills manually because I get paid on different dates each month from work 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 5 December 2022, 15:20

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @IDMOBILE786,

Were you always on a 24-month contract or did you upgrade from a SIM only to a 24-month contract?

Your contract period should show in the account when you log-in.

When you log-in what does it say for your contract expiry?

Mohammed

Hi I made 27 payment and I took a 24 month contract out on the 14th January 2021

I have not upgraded yet I am still due an upgrade 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi I made 27 payment and I took a 24 month contract out on the 14th January 2021

If you contract ends on 14-Jan-2023, how do you have 3 months left before contract finishes, as stated in your initial post?

I pay manually 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay, but that doesn’t explain how you have 3 months left before contract finishes, if the contract ends on 14-Jan-2023?

Yes so my bill will be due on 17th of every month by 28th of the month I need to pay manually £67 from my ID APP

if I don’t pay it restricts my services so I only now have this month of December to pay 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @IDMOBILE786 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?