Solved

Billing error when logging in

• 6 February 2021
  • 5 replies

Why whenever I log on to check my monthly billing do I get a red message saying there is an error and that the amount cannot be calculated? Most annoying.

icon

Best answer by Michelle 9 February 2021, 13:15

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Waddy170552,

That’s odd.

Are you logging into the correct iD Mobile account and not an old one?

Can you confirm if this happens on both the app & the iD Mobile website or just one/the other?

If I recall correctly, we had another user with this same error and it was due to them logging into an old iD Mobile account that was not in use.

Let us know some more details on this so we can try to diagnose this.

Mohammed

Hi,

I can only log on using Facebook on my computer. I don’t use the app. Anything else tells me my Username/password is incorrect.

I have had this problem ever since I signed up to a Sims only deal approx 18 months ago. I get messages on my phone telling me I have used 80% of my data, but when I click the link to access my account it won’t let me log on. Surely if my number is on the system it should be linked to my account?

Incidentally, prior to moving to a Sims only deal I had both my phone and Sims with iD. I kept my phone and number.

Julia

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Waddy170552 

As you have previously had an account with iD Mobile, you will need to use a different email address to register on the iD Mobile app.

Please can you try to register again via the link below and input an email address you have not previously registered with us, on another account:

https://my.idmobile.co.uk/web/cpw/pre-registration/-/registration/registerMyAccount

Thanks

Michelle

iD Mobile 

I don't have another email address. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Waddy170552,

We’d recommend setting up a new one to act as a username for your account in that case.

Will

Why iD Mobile?