Userlevel 1

I wsnt to pay but it wont let me 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 3 August 2022, 10:56

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you can’t pay online or in the iD app, try calling 0333 003 0001. [Edited number to reflect the Payment number - Mohammed]

You should be able to make a payment that way - good luck.

Hello I’ve started a new job and had to work a week in hand, anyway you can push my payment for a week so my account doesn’t get suspended as need phone for work, cheers

Can someone from id mobile please contact me asap as need to talk to someone about my bill before I get cut off. Have been trying to get hold of id mobile for a week now but live chat is not working and can’t find a contact number anywhere 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ashley Reilly - Ashton,

Did you still need help here?

We can look into any issues by sending a PM here.

Let us know if you do.

Mohammed

I have been really struggling this month and I don’t get paid till the 9th next month would I be able to pay this months bill and next months on the 9th November 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Isabelle Sarah,

I’m sorry to hear that. Whilst it’s not something I can guarantee, we can certainly try to assist further.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

I’m trying to pay a bill, it’s an account in my name but the phone and sim are lost/stolen. Automated line just reflects the number you are calling from. Please help as I need to pay soon. 
regards 

nick

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Nbarney12,

You can call our iD Customer Service Team on 0333 003 7777.

You'll be asked for your mobile number

Select Option 2 for Payments & Billing Select Option 2 again for Making a payment.

You'll hear a message of the current balance and if this is correct, press Option 1 to pay this balance.

If the balance is incorrect, please ignore the amount you hear and press Option 2 to pay a different amount.

Enter the amount in Pence followed by # to make the payment for this amount. For example - £10.50 you'd enter 1050 followed by # You'll hear the amount entered and press 1 to confirm.

Then proceed to make the payment.

Kash

Hello I wondering if anyone can help me my phone as just been suspended there for i can't ring id mobile I was wondering if I could b put bk on til Monday please wen I get paid 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lucy Kingham,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Regards,

Kash

It wont let me pay my bill online help please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Francesca Wells,

Have you tried calling the number that we provided in this thread?

Let us know if you still have issues with paying your bill over the phone.

Kash

I have been trying to pay my bill for days on the app and by telephone with the automated service! It keeps saying there is an error and my phone has been cut off i need my phone reconected today please can you advise how i can speak to an actual person to pay this bill

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Xtina Grant,

Have you tried calling 0333 003 7777?

Do you get the same error message?

Kash

Me too won't let me pay , won't let me live chat , 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jack Chorley,

Call 0333 003 0001 to make a payment via the automated payment line.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?