Solved

Cancelled Contract

I haven’t used my sim and I have cancelled contract yet your still trying to bill me 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 7 March 2024, 10:30

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

SIM cards are activated at the point of dispatch. It doesn’t matter if you used the service or not, it was made available to you. No different to turning your phone off and placing it in a drawer for a month. You still have to pay that month’s bill.

I have paid the bill 

Ive had a a smiliar they have now handed to a debt collector despite me cancelling and paying them all owing.  Been trying to communicate with them for 4 days - average response time to a message is over 2 days.  Shocking customer service 

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Matthew Ynwa Cook, thank you for reaching out. As @WelshPaul has kindly indicated, you are liable for the time the line-rental is open, which is from the moment the order is dispatched, whether you’ve used the service or not. I can also see you have replied again since to state you’ve paid the bill, so thank you for that.

Any further issues, please do let us know.

Additionally, @User123456, thank you for also reaching out regarding your issue. We’re very sorry to hear you’ve had debt collectors after yourself if you have indeed cancelled and paid correctly with us. My best advice would be to contact our live-chat if you’re looking for quicker, or instant responses:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

If you’re having issues and would like us to PM you here, then of course we can do so, so please let us know.

Thank you,

Tyler

I just want confirmation the account is closed 

@Tyler  The live chat doesnt come up on my pc.  I have received a message which I have replied to yesterday but since heard nothing.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@Tyler  The live chat doesn't come up on my pc.  I have received a message which I have replied to yesterday but since heard nothing.

Are you using a popup blocker, @User123456

Unfortunately, this forum is the slowest way of communicating with iD personnel. One could spend weeks, or even months, getting assistance here.

@andewhite  no pop up blockers it never comes up have tried all sorts.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@andewhite  no pop up blockers it never comes up have tried all sorts.

Okay @User123456, I’m using Windows 10 and the live chat works in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Firefox. 

Using Safari on my iPad, live chat only seems to work in a private window. 

Otherwise you could try sending a private message to one of the iD Mobile social media accounts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @User123456,

We will get back to you via PM as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Still no reply to my question on confirmation of canceling 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Matthew Ynwa Cook,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?