Question

changed direct debit date and its wrong

• 13 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi please can someone help, going through a separation and had to change my direct debit bank details which seems to of worked fine, at the same time i tried to change my direct debit date that it comes out of my account which is 17th to the 5th, it seemed to of done that but now its showing that the direct debit will come out on the 27th of each month and not the 5th, this is a day before i get paid and really didn't want that?? when i tried to change it said i have to wait until september? can i go back to the 17th anything is better than the 27th now? please help guys can i cant call anyone

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Hi please can someone help, going through a separation and had to change my direct debit bank details which seems to of worked fine, at the same time i tried to change my direct debit date that it comes out of my account which is 17th to the 5th, it seemed to of done that but now its showing that the direct debit will come out on the 27th of each month and not the 5th, this is a day before i get paid and really didn't want that?? when i tried to change it said i have to wait until september? can i go back to the 17th anything is better than the 27th now? please help guys can i cant call anyone

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Shaun Rafferty,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

When you submitted the date in the app, what date did you select?

Have you got a screenshot of the app and what this shows for the payment date?

Please remove any personal details from the screenshot.

If you selected the 5th as a payment date this should apply to your future bills not the current one.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?