Solved

credit balance refunding

• 15 November 2022
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I get a refund of a credit balance on my closed account?

All chat functionality is removedĀ 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 15 November 2022, 12:24

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Iā€™d recommend getting in-touch with iD Mobileā€™s social media customer support team usingĀ facebookĀ (via Messenger), orĀ TwitterĀ (by DM).Ā 

Theyā€™ll be able assist getting yourĀ refund of the credit balance on your closed iD account @AlanJolly65Ā -Ā good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

How do I get a refund of a credit balance on my closed account?

All chat functionality is removedĀ 

Hey @AlanJolly65,

Have you been able to sort this or do you still need help?

We should be able to get the credit refunded via the Direct Debit to you for any overpayment.

We canā€™t refund unused top-ups or bundles.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

All sorted thank you. I sent a message via Facebook. It seems odd that social media and this forum are the only ways to contact IDMobile after account closure

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @AlanJolly65,

Glad to hear that this is resolved.

We do also offer assistance via Live Chat.

If there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.

Ā 

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash. You don't offer live chat to customers who have closed their accounts.

Ā 

If you are already aware please take time to read the questions carefully. Otherwise, please confirm this information with you colleaguesĀ 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hi @AlanJolly65,Ā 

Sorry for the confusion - Live Chat is available for customers that have disconnected their accounts; however, you would need to pass verification using your disconnected iD Mobile account details.Ā 

If you had all your details to had and were still unable to get through to Live Chat, please let me know and Iā€™ll ask our team to investigate so that we can resolve the issue for customers in the future.Ā 

Thanks,Ā 

Nikhil

Ā 

I have this exact same problem. Please can someone help?Ā 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have this exact same problem. Please can someone help?Ā 

Iā€™d recommend getting in-touch with the iD MobileĀ social media customer support team usingĀ facebookĀ (via Messenger), orĀ TwitterĀ (by DM).Ā 

Theyā€™ll be able assist you with getting yourĀ refund of the credit balance on your closed iD account @Patrick Joseph KearnsĀ - anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Patrick Joseph KearnsĀ 

Ā 

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.Ā 

Ā 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.Ā 

Ā 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link:Ā https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overviewĀ Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll see you there.Ā 

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?