Solved

I've not got any service due to missed payment

• 22 December 2022
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

please contact me asap to explain why you are not providing a service.  I have tried to contact you for 5 days now and I still am without service.

You are therefore currently in breach of your contract with me and I would like this resolved today.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 23 December 2022, 11:56

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1

poor customer service

Userlevel 1

Hi - I updated my direct debit details when my bank account changed.

I got a text on Sunday telling me I hadn’t paid my bill and needed to call immediately to pay.

I suspected that (for whatever reason) my new direct debit details hadn’t been saved.

I phoned immediately and paid the outstanding balance.

I got a text to say that my phone would be reactivated within the hour.

It is now thursday and I still have no phone usage - despite a text confirming payment.

Please help.  This is the fourth day I’ve tried to contact you and not been able to.

Userlevel 1

Please contact me to sort my service out.  You have failed to activate my direct debit details and have therefore cut me off.  I have manually paid my bill and told service would be resumed …. but it isn’t.  I am now on the fifth day.  Please sort this.

Userlevel 1

Can you phone me when you read my complaint.  I will not be at my computer for a while now.  Thank youu.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Janine Bennett, you should not expect iD to be calling you. Their customer help & support is 100% online - there’s no telephone support.

The quickest why to resolve a problem is by using the iD live chat service, which is available online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays - good luck @Janine Bennett.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The quickest why to resolve a problem is by using the iD live chat service, which is available online at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The iD agents work until 8pm on weekdays - good luck @Janine Bennett.

Userlevel 1

no use.  Live Chat just tells me to check my billing details.  Which I have.  Losing patience!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Type “talk to a person” after connecting on live chat @Janine Bennett

Do this to avoid the annoying 24/7 chat-bot - you’ll get through to a real person.

Good luck @Janine Bennett.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Janine Bennett,

Our Team deal with support via the Community so won’t be able to call you to discuss. Furthermore, we’re not a Live Chat service here so replies will be delayed.

Suspensions following a missed payment take up to 24-hours to be lifted.

This should have lifted by now. If you are still facing issues, please let us know here.

As for your Direct Debit, we’ll try to collect payment if one is setup on the payment date specificed on your bill.

If your Direct Debit was ever cancelled, we would send a text to notify you which you should have received.

This would have made you aware that we would not be able to collect payment automatically and you would need to pay manually.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Edit: I’ve merged the 2 topics together as they both surrounded the same issue

Why iD Mobile?