Solved

Missed payments of £2 on my credit file - how do I remove it?

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @szam99,

I have moved 3 of your posts onto this one thread so that we can keep your query in one place.

Regards,
Ryan

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @szam99 

At this point we wouldn’t be able to remove it under the basis of you not having paid it, as it would be your own responsibility to check if any final bill was owed after disconnecting.

You’d have had access to your bills and account history as normal through the iD Mobile App or our website for up to 6 months after disconnecting.

You may be able to speak to whichever company took on any outstanding debt to question the efforts they took to notify you of the outstanding balance, though whether they can help further at all would be down to them.

i got £2 missed payment on my credit file. I cancelled my account in March and ID cancelled my access to app and didn’t send me final bill or outstanding bill or anything and all of of sudden in June I notice 3 missed payments report on my credit score . I have paid £2 now but my mortgage application has been refused now. This is so bad. I really want to remove that from my credit file. This is unacce

Why iD Mobile?