Question

My Direct Debit has not been collected?

• 20 June 2023
  • 7 replies

You was supposed to take money out a couple of days ago and it said you’ll start taking the money out again in five days but will not be paid until Friday which is more of five days could you help me please so I can pay on this Friday this is because I have been ill

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Please can you let me know ASAP 

Userlevel 4
Badge

They are not a charity.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Zach Jee,

Can you clarify further?

I take it you had a Direct Debit that was due to be collected but due to insufficient funds the payment failed.

You then received a text advising we’ll be collecting in the next 5-days but you don’t currently have the money in the account as you get paid after this date?

Is that correct?

Mohammed

Paid my bill as usual in May but in June id didn’t even attempt to take my payment (a current direct debit is set up). As this is only my emergency back up phone I knew nothing about this. 
Now they are threatening “collections” even though it’s id’s fault for not collecting the direct debit!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Gary Guard,

Was the Direct Debit still active?

Did you receive any texts regarding this?

When you log into the iD app/account and click the My Billing section what does it state for the Direct Debit?

Mohammed

I’ve not received any notification that the direct debit has been cancelled and it’s still active with the bank. 
There is nothing about direct debit on the billing page on the app. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Gary Guard,

We can check the direct debit for you on the account.

Please let us know here and we can send you a PM to access your account.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?