Solved

Overdue Bill, new sim not working

• 4 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I activacted my new sim and was getting no signal from it after 24 hours. I realised that I had an overdue bill to pay which might have somehting to do with my sim not having no signal. This bill has been paid now, but there is still no service on the sim. I’m not sure what is going on?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 5 February 2021, 18:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Fonti2121,

Have you tried powering down the handset for 10 minutes? This can often get rid of the bar after a payment has been made. If you have and it’s still not playing ball, please let us know and we’ll drop you a Private message to offer further assistance.

Will

Hi @Will 

Thank you for your response.

I tried powering the phone down for 10 minutes and also tried a factory network reset but the phone is still reading as ‘no service’.

Further assistance for this problem would be really helpful. 

Thank you!

Hi @Fonti2121,

Have you tried powering down the handset for 10 minutes? This can often get rid of the bar after a payment has been made. If you have and it’s still not playing ball, please let us know and we’ll drop you a Private message to offer further assistance.

Will

Hi @Will 

Thank you for your response.

I tried powering the phone down for 10 minutes and also tried a factory network reset but the phone is still reading as ‘no service’.

Further assistance for this problem would be really helpful. 

Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Fonti2121,

Thanks for trying that. We will send you a PM now to have this looked into further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?