Solved

Paying final bill

Userlevel 1

I bought an ID monthly sim through Carphone Warehouse a couple of weeks ago. I then decided to stay with my old provider so cancelled my contract within the 14 day cancellation period. I was told that it had all been cancelled so I stopped my DD. I have now received a final bill which I have spent the last week trying to pay using my ID account and the automated payment line. Both have been unsuccessful. I can only top up as it now registers my sim as a PAYG.

Can you please help me to get this sorted.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 May 2021, 12:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @digitalflight 

We will send you a Private Message now to help with this. To view the message sent, simply click on your profile icon and select Private Messages. 

-Mohsin

Hi Mohsin

I had sim only contract which i cancelled within 14 days of the order but i’m still sent bill of £4.42. I am happy to pay but i cant pay online as my sim has converted to PAYG. 

7777 option 2 talks about top ups.. there is no option to pay the bill. it refers to online community for help.

Please help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @digitalflight 

If you are using an ID sim, then you can call 7777 from that phone and select Option 2 to Hear your balance and make a payment.

Let us know how you get on.

-Mohsin

Hi Mohammad

I have similar issue. I tried calling 0333 003 0001 they said i dont owe any money to ID Mobile but i received final bill of £4.42. May i know how can i pay this? I dont want to get anything on my credit file. Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks Mohammed that seems to have worked

Awesome, glad to hear that worked.

If you have any issues at all, just give us a shout here and we’ll be happy to help.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks Mohammed that seems to have worked

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @lyd69,

Have you tried calling from a non-iD SIM to the number 0333 003 0001 and entering the iD Number after and paying this way?

Let us know how you get on and we’ll advise further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?