Question

Received a final bill after cancelling?

• 21 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

We’re sorry to see you go. Just to let you know your outstanding balance is ready to be paid.

Outstanding Balance: £1.26

Why am I being billed? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Hi there,We’re sorry to see you go. Just to let you know your outstanding balance is ready to be paid.Outstanding Balance: £1.26The above figure includes your final bill* but may not include all previous charges that still need to be paid. Please, check your account for your full outstanding balance. If the above number is a negative number you may be due a refund.** Please see the 'Don’t cancel your Direct Debit' section below for more information.To view a breakdown of your final, or any other, bill go to the iD Mobile app or My Account online.

Why have I been billed and how do I pay this? I do not know my id mobile number.

Hi there,We’re sorry to see you go. Just to let you know your outstanding balance is ready to be paid.Outstanding Balance: £1.26The above figure includes your final bill* but may not include all previous charges that still need to be paid. Please, check your account for your full outstanding balance. If the above number is a negative number you may be due a refund.** Please see the 'Don’t cancel your Direct Debit' section below for more information.To view a breakdown of your final, or any other, bill go to the iD Mobile app or My Account online.

I did not use anything, how do I pay this amount, I do not know the ID mobile number? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mobilecharges,

I’ve renamed your username as we don’t allow the use of “iD Mobile” in these. Please refrain from creating accounts with iD Mobile in the name.

Is this for an order you placed but returned shortly after within the returns period?

The mobile number would have been sent to you via email.

Have you checked spam/junk folders?

You can make a payment by calling 0333 003 0001 and entering the iD Number.

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Edit: I’ve merged your posts together.

Why iD Mobile?