Solved

UK charge on bill

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

My last couple of bills have a charge listed beside UK, very small amount (pence)  I have no idea what this is, can’t find explanation anywhere on bill, have used hardly any/none of my data allowance, texts, minutes.  What is this charge please?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 22 November 2022, 14:27

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Genig,

When you open the PDF bill, you can scroll down the pages and it should tell you what the charges are for as we provide a full breakdown of usage here.

Have you tried viewing this?

Mohammed

Hello Mohammed

l had already scrolled down all the pages after opening the PDF bill.  It does not explain anywhere that I can find, what the charge alongside UK means, hence my question.  I only use my mobile as a phone to make calls or send short text messages, rarely, if ever, connect to internet/Wi-Fi

Genig

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Genig,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?