Solved

unknown charge

• 25 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi.  I have tried live chat but with no luck. I had an id contract for my son which he had for more than 2 years. We cancelled it in September, made a payment in October, you then took and returned a small payment in November. Then with no other contact I had a demand for£70 with 1 week to pay, I paid it as I couldn't get through to talk to anyone and didn't want it showing on my credit reference but it is anyway! And I have no idea why the final payment was so high? 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 28 January 2021, 21:23

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Missbexie,

Sorry to hear about not being able to get in touch. Did you use a PAC code when moving to another network? This would generate a final bill along with any remaining line rental if you left within the 24-month period. 

Also, do you have a copy of the bill to hand? Viewing that will show what the £70 was for and you will likely see a termination fee mentioned if that is the case. Let us know what you find and we’ll help further if required.

Ryan

I can't find any emails from you or log  into my id account online. Can you help with this?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’ll send you a private message now @Missbexie to take a further look.

If it’s evident from the notes on your account you had been in touch last year in order to cancel, yet somehow this has gone pear shaped, then we should be able to validate all you’re telling us here and put things right.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?