Skip to main content
Solved

account still barred after paying bill

• 24 May 2024
  • 9 replies

Hi ive paid my bill and restarted my phone several times and i still cannot make calls. I need my service reinstated and its proving difficult to get any support from id mobile.

9 replies

You‘re not alone in that. I don’t have access, paid the bill and updated my cap. Still no access. Plus it doesn’t recognise my name. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @Rebecca Elizabeth @mlangweiler,

Welcome to the Community!

Once payment is made it can take 2-24 hours for the suspension to be lifted.

If it’s been longer than this, please let us know and we can PM you.

Kash

Why should it. take 24 hours? My previous provider could have me back online in minutes.

Userlevel 1

Mines exactly the same paid my bill 5 hours ago and still not come back on

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Moral of these stories- pay your bills on time.

Userlevel 1

Moral of the story is you should mind your own business 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Gordon Palmer & @Jamie Leigh 

As suggested above it can take up to 24 hours for a bar to be lifted, typically faster however can take up to 24 hours.

As semi suggested above by @Geluk, for an uninterrupted service our best suggestion would be to pay bills on time, the best way to do this would be having an active direct debit and funds in the account it’s linked to.

Tom

Hi my account is still barred after 24hrs can someone look into this. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Fay Zezino 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom