Skip to main content
Solved

Ignoring Customers with Problems

• 3 July 2024
  • 4 replies

I continued with your service on a new plan after my initial 2 year period but since I renewed things have gone pear shaped. You didn’t take the direct debit as you have done for 2 years without fail and then sent me a message tyelling me that you have stopped my calls until I clear the debt as well as an demail telling me I will get a black mark on my credit report.

The fault is not mine and I have made attempts to try and resolve the issues but I have never received a reply.  You make it seemingly impossible to get in touch with you and I havgone from a happy customer to a very disappointed one due to you not being able to cope when there is even a minor problem.

I am now searching for contact details for your complaints department but I suspect that this is a bin just outside your building door.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Try online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/complaints-procedure, @Junosboots.

Thanks but I have tried that and got put into a long wait on Web chat at the end of it, still no response as I gave up after 15 minutes of nothing

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Seems there are 3 ways of making a complaint about iD Mobile, @Junosboots.

Perhaps another option - By Phone, or By Post.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @Junosboots, welcome to Community!

We’re very sorry to hear you’ve had issues contacting us. Have you tried contacting us via our live-chat, Facebook Messenger or Twitter/X at all?

Or, have you raised a complaint with us online, via calling our complaints team or via post?

Thanks,

Tyler