Skip to main content
Solved

Phone not working even though bill is paid

• 12 June 2024
  • 9 replies

My bill was paid yesterday but phone still isn't working even though when I try to make a call I get a message saying my payment is up to date and it's saying it's been paid on the app. 

9 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Sounds like the iD Mobile total metering and billing system isn’t working properly, @RainbowCarly82

Forum members here can’t look at customers accounts. Maybe try contacting iD support using the iD online Live Chat service - an iD adviser should be able to assist.

The iD advisors work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays - the iD chatbot works 24/7.

Userlevel 1

Thank you. I just wasn't sure if anyone else was having issues with their phones being down. If not it must be an issue my end. Thanks for your reply though 

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

It can sometimes take up to 24-hours for a bar on an iD account to be lifted, @RainbowCarly82

Try restarting your handset, or contact iD customer service using the online Live Chat

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @RainbowCarly82 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

I am so cross with ID mobile and the appalling customer care. I had a notification that there was an outstanding amount on my bill, which I paid immediately. I still can’t use my phone several hours after making the payment- what an appalling service. It isn’t the first time I have faced serious issues with ID mobile, who won’t answer the phone or interact with me as a human. The Live chat feature is too busy for anybody to respond and the phone number is all automated. What an awful service. It is making me really cross.  

Userlevel 8
Badge +7

Hi @KAY READ,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m very sorry to hear about the issues that you have experienced.

Our Live Chat team are available 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays.

Please contact the team during this time.

When prompted at the start of the chat, please type chat to an agent on both occasions then select Customer Services.

Kash

Hi there, i’m having the exact same issue now, would mind helping in telling me how you fixed this. 

Thank you, Will

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Will White 

It can take up to 24 hours for a bar to be lifted after payments are made up to date.

If you’re still having issues with this, please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

I have a 3G doro phone, only used for emergency for house bound 85 year lady, it is paid for by myself on direct debit, it just says emergency calls only  do I need to get another phone 4G or is it a fault