Skip to main content

My bill has gone from £29.99 to £49.89, why that Increase ?  

Any additional (out-of-plan) charges would be shown in your iD bill, covering the billing period in question, @Handongwe

What’s shown in your iD bill?

On the bill it doesn't show any out of plan charge at all . From 29.99 to 49.98 is double the price . I rarely use my data .I use WiFi most of time .At 90% of the time , the coverage is very poor 😢. Please explain to me how I got to 49.98

On the bill it doesn't show any out of plan charge at all . From 29.99 to 49.98 is double the price . I rarely use my data .I use WiFi most of time .At 90% of the time , the coverage is very poor 😢. Please explain to me how I got to 49.98

Okay @Handongwe, members of this online iD forum - like ourselves - can’t look at iD Mobile customers accounts. 

If your bill doesn’t explain the price increase, perhaps you need to try the online iD Live Chat service, Facebook Messenger, or X (formerly Twitter) and speak privately to an iD adviser. 

Hi @Handongwe 

Sorry to hear this, do you still require assistance with this?

Please let us know if so so we can get in touch.

We’ll be able to get in contact with you to assist here, or for a quicker service, we’d recommend using the Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Tom

My bill had always been £29pounds a month for the last 24 months coz that's what the amount was over the 24 months contract I took out but I got a message saying my contract was up on the 3 September and that I'm entitled to renew my contract and get a new phone so my bill for September when out on the 6 9 2024 foe 29 pounds 49 penc but but they are say I have a bill off 54 pounds for next month when it's never been that high in all the 24 months iv had it I won't to renew with you and get a new phone but I'm not paying 54 pounds when my bill has never been that high  so can you please try help me out with what is going on with why my last bill is showing up at 54 pounds  thanks 

Hi @Ste Edmonds,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked your bill for the charges to see if you have been charged for out of plan usage?

If you have changed your payment date you will have been charged for a longer period.

Kash