Skip to main content
Solved

still billing me

Ended contract last month it runs out on 30/06/2024.

I have already paid you up to then but according to your message I still owe you money

Please amend.

I need a number to reply to your messages

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

There is no iD Mobile telephone support helpline, @clivethoms

An iD contract does not end, unless one of the parties gives notice of cancellation. Did you give 30-day notice of cancellation of your iD contract? 

The main support channel is the iD online Live Chat service - the iD advisers work until 8pm on weekdays.

Userlevel 1

Yes I did thats why it runs out on 30/06/24

Userlevel 8
Badge +10

Forum members like us can’t look at customers accounts, @clivethoms. Have you contacted iD customer service, using their online Live Chat service? 

The iD advisers work until 8pm on weekdays - the chatbot works 24/7.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @clivethoms, welcome to Community!

If you requested a disconnection on the 30/06/24, then your contract will end on that date. If your contract expiry date was that date, but you didn’t request a disconnection, the contract will continue as normal.

I’d recommend contacting our live-chat ASAP to check this out if needed:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

Thanks,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

No, i requested a disconection but their team dosent seem to understand this.

This happens every time i end the contract, they always want to bill me for an extra month which i do not require

Apparantly its being refered to some other team ???

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey there @clivethoms, did our teams manage to resolve this please?

Thanks,

Tyler

Userlevel 1

No

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Afternoon @clivethoms, I’ve had a look into the account. I can confirm a disconnection event from our network provider Three UK took place on the 30th June 2024. Your final bill of £12.04 will be for any unbilled usage up until that date.

Even though you’ve disconnected, you should be able to view your Final Bill in the iD Mobile app and pay the outstanding balance. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Bill already paid on up to that date

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Morning @clivethoms! Your Final Bill is a little different to other bills, where you pay for your services in advance. For more information, please check out this Community Article:

Did you view your final bill in the iD Mobile app? Thanks.