Question

4G on pratically full but no connection

• 16 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi All,

I have a iPhone 14 pro that several times has 4g connection practically at full bars, 3 out of 4 bars and I consistently can’t get a connection!

This can be in central London to being in an airport or just in the pub and I have good signal but no connection!

I have also compared to a older iPhone where I have O2 that has same or lower 4g signal but has way better connection.

Is this just because Idmobile connection is poor or is my iPhone not working properly’

Thanks for your help.

kind regards,

H

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

How does your iPhone 14 Pro perform with the O2 SIM card?

Have you tried the iD SIM card in the older iPhone?

Doing this might help work out if this is a network issue, or a handset issue @Helder Silva?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Helder Silva ,

When you say it can’t get a connection do you mean that you are unable to make a call or use data?

Or do you just get a pop-up appear on the screen?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed i also have the same issue with no internet/ very slow intermittent connection I think there is a network issue?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

@Mohammed i also have the same issue with no internet/ very slow intermittent connection I think there is a network issue?

Have you checked online for network faults / issues at your postcode(s) @Chris Masters?

Do this at https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support.

Userlevel 1

@Mohammed thanks, yea just checked and the internet network is down 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Mohammed thanks, yea just checked and the internet network is down 

No problem @Chris Masters,

That would clarify what’s causing this then! 

Hopefully it’s resolved soon.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?