Solved

coverage issues at home

• 14 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Since moving to ID I am having extreme issues with network coverage in my home ,I never had this problem with my previous supplier and its driving me mad . I can't make calls in certain rooms anymore... I have to often stand outside it's ridiculous... what do you recommend 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 14 December 2022, 11:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The mobile reception varies between each of the UK mobile network operators at any given location @Sugacookie. Did you check or test the coverage with iD before switching to their network?

I suggest trying the iD Mobile Wi-Fi Calling service when you’re at home, assuming you have a Wi-Fi network at home - anyway good luck @Sugacookie.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Since moving to ID I am having extreme issues with network coverage in my home ,I never had this problem with my previous supplier and its driving me mad . I can't make calls in certain rooms anymore... I have to often stand outside it's ridiculous... what do you recommend 

Hey @Sugacookie ,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your coverage since joining.

There are many factors that can affect this but it could be down to the coverage at your area being poor.

What’s the full postcode of the area you’re using this?

what do you recommend 

If you’re still in the returns period (30-days for purchases made via iD Directly, 14-days elsewhere) you may be best looking at a return of the contract.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?