Solved

issues with data since switching Xiaomi 11T Pro

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I have  id mobile sim and I am experiencing the problem.

I don't receive any notifications from WhatsApp, messenger, bank or other apps whilst out and about using data. The phone goes mad when I return home and switch to WiFi

Never happened with other networks...

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 10 July 2023, 15:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sounds like your data isn’t working… What phone do you have @kadim?

Userlevel 1

Thanks for reply WelshPaul 

I've got Xiaomi 11T PRO. I only started having that problem after I switched from 3 to ID mobile. When I test my network while on mobile data everything is ok 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @kadim,

Have you got a screenshot of the Access Point Name (APN settings) you can send us here?

Userlevel 1

Hey @Mohammed ,

Here's the screenshot 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for reply @WelshPaul 

I've got Xiaomi 11T PRO. I only started having that problem after I switched from 3 to ID mobile. When I test my network while on mobile data everything is ok 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

So data does work and it’s just an issue with delayed or missing notifications while using mobile data? When using WiFI there are no issues?

Sounds like a DNS issue. Does your device have setting called Private DNS mode? If it does, turn it off.

Userlevel 1

@WelshPaul 

It is only while using mobile data. I've just turned private DNS off. It was set to auto. Hopefully it will work 

Thanks 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I had a similar issue using my Samsung S21 with SMARTY (Also uses Three network). For me, some internet based app notifications wouldn’t come through until I disabled this option.

I also set my DNS to 1.1.1.1 and no more issues for me. 

Don’t forget to reboot the device after making such changes! 🤞

Userlevel 1

@WelshPaul 

Seems to be working now 🤞. Thank you so much 👍🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear @WelshPaul  was able to help answer this!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?