Question

no calls or next outside id network

• 7 June 2023
  • 4 replies

I ported over 5 days ago and I still don’t have calls and text which means I can’t even set up my phone as I’m not receiving verification codes text through I have been on live chat countless time and fobbed off with it’s been escalated this is 5 days without access to anything or anyone I’ve reset phone tried sim in partners phones and I can’t even access my online train tickets 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Number portability is regulated by OFCOM.
The only stick you’ve got is getting compensation for the delay @Janine Whitelock.

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/advice-for-businesses/switching/switching-mobile

Compensation if your switch is delayed

If the switch takes more than one working day or there is an abuse of the process by your provider, you are entitled to reasonable compensation from your provider. Providers must inform customers how to access this compensation and how it will be paid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Janine Whitelock,

Is this an issue with receiving calls/texts or making them also?

If it’s been raised to our TechTeam then this will alread be being looked into by them to try and resolve the issue.

In some cases, we need to escalate to Three UK so the fix takes a little longer as they need to action on their end.

What is the latest you were advised and when did you speak to us?

Mohammed

Yes calls too. 

this has been escalated 4 days ago !!!

and still nothing !  

i Can’t even gain access to my emails or iCloud as all require verification codes text over and I can’t get them. 

I have complained and still no one can say when this will be fixed I was originally told two days now I’m on day four since escalation and day 5 without service 

disgraceful 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Janine Whitelock 

Okay, in this case we’d recommend keeping in contact with the team you’ve raised this with.

If you haven’t heard from them recently please let us know so we can get in touch and take a look.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?