Solved

no service

• 7 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Yesterday your customer service agent activated without my permission simcard I’ve received after upgrade from payg to pay monthly 12months contract. ID did not ask if I want to do it just I’ve been sent text about simcard being activated! After my complaint it was cancelled but after an hour you disconnected me!!

no service at all, can’t use phone! 

fix it ASAP please 

icon

Best answer by Ryan 9 January 2021, 12:48

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Yesterday your customer service agent activated without my permission simcard I’ve received after upgrade from payg to pay monthly 12months contract. ID did not ask if I want to do it just I’ve been sent text about simcard being activated! After my complaint it was cancelled but after an hour you disconnected me!!

no service at all, can’t use phone! 

fix it ASAP please 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mbjm,

We are sorry to hear about this. Usually our agents would need the SIM card number from you in order to activate it so soon after ordering; did you see the prompt for activation when logging in online? Some times this is chosen by accident which will cause the SIM card in transit to become activated. If the SIM card has now been cancelled then a new one may need sending out. If it was just suspended, this can be lifted but we wouldn’t be able to re-activate a SIM card that has been deactivated previously.

We will send you a PM to help further.

Ryan

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @mbjm,

We have replied to your earlier post so I will merge them now to keep everything in one place.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?