Solved

None to poor coverage

Userlevel 1
On Saturday I had no signal and at times just 1 bar. I had to take my mother to hospital for a procedure and they were going to call and let me know when I could collect her. There was no signal in the waiting room, very little around the hospital I ended up driving home where again no signal or just 1 bar. This made it a stressful day as I could not be contacted by my mobile. I now have only 1 bar of signal. If this continues I will be changing provider..
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 May 2018, 13:40

View original

29 replies

Last few weeks networks been rubbish recently had no connectivity  for days. Lucky have wifi but if I am out and about I can’t communicate with anyone. I knew this network was too good to be true. Ruined my day earlier 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Saffythefish,

I’ve replied to you elsewhere on the Community, please can you check.

Mohammed

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ilovegin....…

The feedback, advice I got from ID having called the phone number.

0800 049 1300 (ID complaint line)

I was told various things relating to same problem as you and many other people;

1) that home broadband wifi signals can affect mobile phone signal reception indoors at home

2) sim card could be faulty

3) mobile phone could be faulty

4) three network having problems, knock on effect to id customers

5) id network itself in your neighbourhood, the reception, limited transmission masts 

I use a mobile app called Speedtest by ookla to test 4G and 3G connectivity speeds.

There is a way for early disconnection if your in a contract if your not happy, you have to call and log the complaint. As I have done. If your paying for something and it's not as advertised and delivered. ID can't ignore the issues. 

Hope this helps you out

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Ilovegin,

If you already haven’t had an update via Private message we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?