Solved

not receiving Vodafone calls and texts on ID mobile

• 7 January 2021
  • 1 reply

Since joing ID mobile and porting my existing number from Vodafone I can not receive calls or texts from Vodafone contacts. I have tried phoning, emailing, live chat and community chat but no-one has ever contacted me, as this has now been an issue from November I am totally frustrated as this is costing me business. I can call my contacts on the Vodafone network but when they call from Vodafone network they receive a "number not in service message"

I need to get this corrected or leave ID mobile which would be a shame as other family members have no issue.

This is the forth time tonight I have typed this message hopefully one of these will get a reply, it does feel like a message in a bottle at sea now !!!

icon

Best answer by Ryan 8 January 2021, 19:25

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Harold7,

We are sorry to hear about this issue along with not being able to find help through our contact channels. I took a look at your Community post and I can see that we responded to it back on 28th December however we did not receive a response back from you I’m afraid so we’ve not been able to help you further at that point of course.

My colleague mentioned some troubleshooting steps which we would recommend trying in order to fix this issue.

We will also send you a PM so that we can take some details to have this looked into if the other post hasn’t helped.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?