Poor network coverage at home

• 18 November 2020
  • 36 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

36 replies

Userlevel 1

@Kevin @Michelle  @Mohsin @Ryan 

This issue is not solved then why it is marked as Solved? 

Pl mark it as open.

Its been 3 months now and issue is not solved. It is really frustrating to chase you guys and not getting resolution for months. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry to hear this @K Lyttle.

Has this always been the case, or is it a new development?

If you could provide us with your postcode, we can run some checks on your local mast for you.

Will

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Arkangel 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and look into the issues you are facing. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

I’m going to reply here, as I’m having the same connectivity issues when attempting to use mobile data and when trying to send/receive texts and calls, on my Sony L4. 

The service was usable within the first month of ownership. However since Friday 19th March the service has been very very poor. On this Friday my reception was completely gone (no bars). Since then the service has been intermittent with me invariably unable to make and receive calls. Over the past two weeks, I have successfully received 3 calls. I’m now having to use my landline to make and receive calls when I wish to do so. 

I was delighted to discover the Wifi-Caling option on my phone, however this has also turned out to work intermittently. My home Wi-Fi averages at 200 MBPS (fibre), so I know there are no issues around Wi-Fi strength. Please advise.

Adisa

Userlevel 1

I have recently joined ID but since then I am getting very poor coverage at home. Signal strength is only one bar and very rarely it goes to double bar. 

Is this the quality of coverage I should expect going forward? If so I will be forced ro choose other network. 

V poor coverage at home ..can't receive or make any calls lately

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Niyat Mehta,

I have merged both of your topics here to keep things in one place to make it easier for you to obtain support.

We are sorry to hear that you are still having issues at home. As it is an issue with the mast, we would expect the issues to be worked upon as soon as we can. In the meantime, does manually searching for a network connect help at all? This tends to force the phone to connect to a stronger mast if there is one nearby.

Ryan

No, they keep asking me for exact details of calls I couldn’t receive and I keep telling them that I am not able to give exact details. I am not getting anywhere..

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Niyat Mehta 

Are you unable to respond to our PM? We are following you, so there should be no reason why you are unable to message us through PM.

-Mohsin 

Userlevel 1

@Ryan 

There is no change in quality of signal when I select network manual (3G and 4G). 

Recently I have experience very srtange issue.. my calles were disconnected exactly after 2.34 sec .. not sure it is related issue or not but I face this issue for 2 days.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Amal Refaat,

Could you please drop us a postcode so we can take a look at what’s going on in your area?

Will

Why iD Mobile?