Solved

When will we be able to use wifi on London underground?

• 13 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, I wonder if you can confirm if you plan to ever provide a wifi service on the London Underground? 

I don't think it's acceptable to have no underground service. Most of the time it's the only information service available. I spend two hours a day on the tube - I honestly don't see myself staying with you, however cheap, if there are no plans to do this - we are supposed to get the 3 network, not selected bits of it. 

It actually feels unsafe, and is additionally stressful as I can't easily reroute my journey when the tube breaks down. 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 14 March 2023, 14:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Greg Goodale, why not just switch to one the mobile network that provides ‘free’ Wi-Fi access on the London Underground? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, I wonder if you can confirm if you plan to ever provide a wifi service on the London Underground? 

I don't think it's acceptable to have no underground service. Most of the time it's the only information service available. I spend two hours a day on the tube - I honestly don't see myself staying with you, however cheap, if there are no plans to do this - we are supposed to get the 3 network, not selected bits of it. 

It actually feels unsafe, and is additionally stressful as I can't easily reroute my journey when the tube breaks down. 

Thanks for your feedback @Greg Goodale,

We don’t have any plans for this currently, sorry about that.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?