Solved

cancel my upgrade placed via Carphone Warehouse

• 23 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm finding it very difficult to cancel my upgrade. I was called by an operator from currys carphone warehouse on 11th Jan. I initially said yes at a time I was busy and not thinking straight. I tried to call back to cancel the delivery but I have been past pillar to post. No one seems to want to take ownership. The last email was to carphone warehouse who said I past my 14 days cooling off period and to get in touch with my provider. It had only been 10 days for them and the operator had told me 30 days. I want to cancel, I feel I'm being set upto fail. I haven't had a problem with the service until now. Please help.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 24 January 2023, 17:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jonathan Howells,

If you upgraded via Carphone Warehouse you will need to speak to them to cancel this.

Carphone Warehouse have a 14-day returns period so if you are in this period, you can still cancel.

30-day returns is only for purchases made directly via iD Mobile.

If you were miss-sold you can raise an investigation with Carphone Warehouse.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thanks for reaching out @Mohammed but the thing is I don't truly know who sold me the upgrade because or 3 companies were mentioned by the operator.  I have tried to contact each company, and no one has helped me to say yes its with us. My time is running out and I just want it cancelled and returned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Jonathan Howells,

Where did you purchase the upgrade?

Was it online or in-store?

Did you receive any emails regarding this?

It should confirm on there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?