I WOULD LIKE TO LOG A COMPLAINT. 

HOW DO I DO THIS

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed, thank you it has been sorted …. Angela

Hi @Mohammed, still awaiting my refund! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lym,

I can see that you advised that you contacted our Live Chat Team.

Do you still require assistance with this?

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammad I’ve order online .. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Sikandar,

We can assist you with your complaint. Where was it you purchased the handset from, was it directly through us, or was it through Carphone Warehouse?

Is it just the upfront cost you’re wanting a refund for, or where you charged any line rental at all?

Will

Hello, I know this is an old post but I really need help. It’s been over two months I have been waiting for a refund. Every 5 working days I speak to the online chat and told that there was either an processing issue. Now I have been told to wait for the financial team to contact me, I waited a week and nothing, contacted the online chat again they said they will be in contact again and nothing. Every-time I have to go through the process of the online chat again, this is crazy!! I’ve posted on here for help and nothing yet. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello, I know this is an old post but I really need help. It’s been over two months I have been waiting for a refund. Every 5 working days I speak to the online chat and told that there was either an processing issue. Now I have been told to wait for the financial team to contact me, I waited a week and nothing, contacted the online chat again they said they will be in contact again and nothing. Every-time I have to go through the process of the online chat again, this is crazy!! I’ve posted on here for help and nothing yet. 

Hello @Sad567,

Messaging in this forum definitely does not happen in real-time - it can be several days or longer before iD read posts here.

You should try sending iD a private message (PM) using facebook or twitterin order to get this sorted quickly.

Contact iD Mobile between 9am - 6pm - that way you can PM with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Userlevel 1

It was online paid £40 upfront and after few days they have charge me 32.99 .. it’s not only about the phone it’s about poor customer services .. my phone was faulty ID customer services ask to me take it to carphonewarehouse when i bring it there they told me sorry we can’t do anything take it to ID mobile.. 

now when I return the phone to ID mobile they advise me car… will help you to get refund and they told

me ID mobile will get your refund .. what i am

suppose to do now 2 companies dealing together and they don’t know how to deal the customer .. 

Userlevel 1

Yes I want my full refund and finish the contract thank you so much..  

Userlevel 1

I should get my refund .. phone been returned

Userlevel 1

I am waiting for couple of days they told me we will send you email in 2 working days no email no message ..

Why iD Mobile?