Question

I WANT TO CANCEL MY CONTRACT

• 5 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I HEREBY GIVE NOTICE TO CANCEL MY 2 NEW SIM CONTRACTS WHICH I TOOK OUT ON 2/09/22    Order No122865900  and   Order No: 122866300

TODAY is 5/09/22.

I AM STILL WITHIN MY 14 DAY COOLING OFF PERIOD SO I WILL INCUR NO PENALTIES WHEN I CANCEL BOTH MY DIRECT DEBITS for  Order No122865900  and  Order No: 122866300

It is absolutely appalling that there is NO WAY to contact IDMOBILE 

NO email. NO phone Number. NO working live chat.

Is this a deliberate ploy?

I will be phoning the complaint line to also follow up AGAIN to give MY notice of CANCELLATION FOR BOTH MY NEW SIM CARDS   Order No122865900  Order No: 122866300 as there is NOWHERE ELSE ON THIS WEBSITE that is allowing me the opportunity to cancel. 

I will also be passing this on to trading standards and will write to Martin Lewis on MoneySupermarket.com to highlight this to prevent further potential victims.

I have also taken screenshots of this to prove that I have hereby given NOTICE OF CANCELLATION WITHIN 3 days of my 14 day contract cooling period for BOTH  Order No122865900  and Order No: 122866300 in the event that I am threatened by ANY legal or debt collection proceedings.

A

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello Lia,

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble finding ways to contact us to cancel your account.

We can assist with customer support queries via our Community here, but also via Social Media on Facebook & Twitter as well as our Live Chat.

Not to worry, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Live chat does not work on laptops and I don’t have FB nor Twitter so you are making sure I cannot contact anyone

I have sent my phone back as per your IDmobiles instructions and yet all is silent this is the worst service I have ever come across for anything let alone mobile companies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Andrew P,

Please respond to the PM we sent you so we can assist you further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?