missing sim card delivery

My sim hasn't arrived from over a week ago

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What’s the date of your order complete email from iD @Rachella?

iD SIM cards take 3-5 working days to be delivered from the date your order is dispatched. 

5th july 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Rachella,

Likely it could be lost in transit.

The quickest way to resolve is getting a replacement SIM in-store from Currys and then getting this activated once you have it.

Alternatively, we can message you here to send a replacement out?

Mohammed

Cs you just cancel it then please I'll go grab one 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Cs you just cancel it then please I'll go grab one 

Okay @Rachella, if you grab your replacement from Currys, when you activate the replacement iD SIM card, the undelivered SIM card gets cancelled. 

I'd rather rit just be cancelled. I may find a better deal. If I'm going to buy a sim. I'm going to shop around. So.please cancel my direct debit 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Rachella, I’m not an iD employee, just a forum user like yourself.

If you’ve only just purchased the iD SIM card you might be able to cancel your ORDER within its cooling off period.

The following community articles might be useful:

I hope you find the deal you’re looking for - it’s got to be out there online somewhere… good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Rachella,

Cancelling the Direct Debit won’t cancel the contract.

If you no longer require this, you’ll need to speak to us to process a return on the system.

Follow the links above but if you still want us to PM you, let us know and we can message you to pick this up.

Mohammed

It wont let me access the I'd app or account. So now where do I stand? I put this order through almost 2weeks ago and have still not received the simcard. The cooling off period is only 14days and I don't want to be tied in to this contract anymore and have gone out and brought a sim card. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Rachella 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?