Solved

My SIM hasn't turned up after 4 full working days and I have no tracking information

Userlevel 1

My SIM was ordered on Tuesday 30/05 and  I received an email saying it was processed and that “Our delivery partner should be in touch with your delivery and tracking information shortly.” 

Not had any tracking information sent through to me and no SIM delivered. 

Tried using live chat but that doesn’t work! 

Help!

icon

Best answer by Dadof2 3 June 2023, 17:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 1

Bloody typical, it turned up this afternoon! 

Is there meant to be any tracking for SIMs? If not, the email confirmations should be amended!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Sim cards are sent via royal mail with a 3-5 working day turn around.

Userlevel 1

Thanks WelshPaul, you have told me what I already know.

Any idea why the standard response on buying a sim says you will get tracking information when its Royal Mail and you definitely won’t? 

Rubbish service/customer interaction! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Dadof2,

Can you send us a bit of info on where this is shown?

You get tracking for orders via DPD (handset orders).

But for SIM cards, there’s no tracking (unless a replacement was sent via DPD).

Mohammed

I ordered my SIM on 1st June and had lots of emails over past days,,, but NO SIM .

Please can you help, live chat thing doesnt work and my hand over day is Tomorrow 13th June.

This seems my only option of getting intouch

I have a new Mobile no. [REDACTED] and email is [REDACTED]

Order no ref no trans no etc etc

Userlevel 4
Badge

Never put personal details in a public forum; inviting a storm of spam calls/ e mails :(

CHAT should work ; turn off your pop up blocker; try a different browser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vincent Wigglesworth 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Well Ive done finally the online chat thing and was told just to go to Currys store pick up a blank sim. I then re did an online chat and ID Mobile person sorted it when I gave them the SIM details… and wow within an hour Im on and working, now I can get into app also and hopefully thats it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vincent Wigglesworth 

Glad our Live Chat team were able to help in this instance, please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Tom

Hi my phone arrive a week ago and I still don’t have a SIM, I would like to cancel and return the phone how do I do this please. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Roxanne Mary,

If this was an upgrade then you just carry on using your old SIM as we don’t send a new SIM card with upgrades.

If it was a new contract, you can get a free replacement SIM via Currys or we can send one out for you. In either of these options, they will need to be activated.

If you still want to cancel, we can send a PM here and help process a return if you purchased from us directly.

If you purchased from Currys, you’ll need to get in touch with them for a return.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?