Solved

new Sim not arrived

• 28 July 2022
  • 6 replies

I started a new contract with ID nearly 3 weeks ago. My new phone arrived but no sign of new SIM card. I can’t find any number to contact a real person anywhere on website to raise this issue with.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 28 July 2022, 17:08

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Wow @Shane85, you’re very patient - waiting so long for your iD SIM.

For immediate assistance, I recommend you get in-touch with iD customer services using the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat.

The iD agents work until 8pm weekdays.

There are also iD agents working on facebook and Twitter social media pages, as an alternative.

I have since tried the live chat. Which said no agents were available, I tried phoning the complaints line 3 times which all 3said “there was an error” and hung up on me, I’ve tried messaging via Facebook with no answer. 
I’ve already paid first bill, calling this the worst e customer service is not even true as it’s just flat out NO customer service. ID have happily collected my Bill without even providing me the service…shameful

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Shane85 

Have you tried contacting us via Live Chat or social media again today? I see your post here is after 7pm which would mean both of these teams are unavailable as our social team finish at 5:30pm and the Live Team at 6pm on a weekend.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Shane85 

Have you tried contacting us via Live Chat or social media again today? I see your post here is after 7pm which would mean both of these teams are unavailable as our social team finish at 5:30pm and the Live Team at 6pm on a weekend.

Tom

Wouldn’t an out-of-hours message, through the iD social media channels, be picked-up by the team when they next start work?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hey @andewhite, absolutely it would. In fact, I can see this was picked up by Lauren on Facebook and has now been resolved :)

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @andewhite, absolutely it would. In fact, I can see this was picked up by Lauren on Facebook and has now been resolved :)

Thank you,

Rory

I thought the social media teams would handle requests in this manner.

Thanks for this confirmation @Rory.

Why iD Mobile?