Solved

Order placed and received but out of stock.

• 8 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I recently placed an order for Samsung Galaxy S20 on 6th Oct 2020, but then received an email the next day to say phone was out of stock. Please could you check when the phone will be delivered as I will be out of my old contract soon and therefore if phone doesnt arrive in next few days I will need to cancel this order.

Thanks

npatel

icon

Best answer by npatel 9 October 2020, 21:04

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry for the hold up there @npatel 

Could you let us know the colour and the memory (if applicable) of the phone you ordered?  We’ll chase this further from there.

Hi Kevin, thank you for responding to my query.

The colour was cosmic grey and 128gb memory.

Thanks

npatel

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @npatel,

I’ve PMed you now so we can track this but I’ve also emailed the Team in advance to try and get some info on this.

Mohammed

Hi sir my order Number is XXXXXXXXX ...this fon is out of stock ..now what should I have to do

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Iky Butt,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?