Question

phone not delivered

• 10 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, I’ve upgraded my phone. Dpd tried to deliver whilst I was at work Friday and I was unable to change the delivery time. They then said they would be back Monday so after making myself Available on Monday they then tried to deliver Saturday which I was unaware of and was out! Dpd website isn’t letting me rearrange the parcel as it says it has gone back to curry’s. I’ve had no email from anyone to rearrange this parcel and there isn’t a person I can call on this website. How are you supposed to get help! 
many clues ? 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Annie Richardson Flanagan, in your position I’d try contacting iD customer service privately using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter DM.

Failing that, maybe call the iD sales team on 020 7139 1397, who might be able to help you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Annie Richardson Flanagan,

Have you managed to speak to someone?

If not, we’ll PM you here and arrange for this to be sent back out again to you once it’s back at the warehouse.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

@Annie Richardson Flanagan Hi, out of interest am I allowed to find out which general region of the UK you live in? I had exactly the same problem as you with DPD, on exactly the same day, and DPD has rejected the investigation, but apparently (according to stay at my local Currys) in my area there have been lots of cases of the same thing happening and I'm trying to build a case to contact the financial ombudsman, Trading Standards, Ofcom etc. It's been an incredibly stressful process but DPD are claiming they delivered the parcel in full and untampered. I'm in Thetford, Norfolk, are you in the East Anglia area?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @CatherineR92,

I’ll reply separately to you via your own topic now.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?