Question

app not working website not working

Userlevel 2

Seriously id  what is going on. Can't log in  can't even register to the app. Your quick enough to take payment. 

38 replies

Userlevel 2

Hey @Topman1031,

Apologies for the disruption to the iD Mobile app and MyAccount Online, our tech team is working hard to improve performance across all hours of the day. We’ll be updating the below article as and when we have information:

Userlevel 2

We  pay for a  service. We're not being provided with this service. You had outages of your network last year nobody were compensated then.now your app. Website down  again what are you going to do for your  customers. Trust me I'll be leaving as soon as possible.. Absolute joke.

Userlevel 1

How long do we have to wait for this issue to be resolved? Unable to use app, or log in to account, view bill, buy add ons. You could at least text us to let us know what is going on. Very poor service.

Userlevel 1

The login problem started for me last Friday when I wanted to change tariff. Can’t believe it has taken almost a week to resolve a “technical issue”.

Userlevel 1

How long is this gunna take??

need to pay for my phone bill but websites down. So no calls or data until u fix ur website :|

Userlevel 2

Hi @Sam Walker,

You should be able to make payment using our automated IVR. Simply dial 7777 from your iD Mobile SIM. If you are unable to make calls using your iD Mobile SIM, dial 0333 003 7777 from a different device.

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

When is the app coming back online. Nobody have been given any information. Customer service is a joke 

Userlevel 2

Hey @Topman1031,

Our tech team are working hard to get the iD Mobile app and MyAccount online back up and running as soon as possible. Is there a particular function you need? In some cases, there are other ways available.

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Joke. Ordered a sim card 2 weeks go. It hadn't arrived so went to curry's today to get a replacement, now the app is down so can't activate it. 

Quick enough to take money but can't provide the service. 

Userlevel 1

Hey @Topman1031,

Our tech team are working hard to get the iD Mobile app and MyAccount online back up and running as soon as possible. Is there a particular function you need? In some cases, there are other ways available.

Thanks.

How about activating a SIM…?

Rolling out a new app seemingly with no testing at all is so pathetically bad! That’s software dev 101 taught in week 1 day 1 stuff. Amateurs

Userlevel 2

Hey @Stephaniemethcohn @TheDesertBoy,

You can activate your replacement SIM by contacting our Live Chat team. Here’s the link:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

I’d recommend typing “Speak to someone” in the chat box to get through to an agent!

Thanks,

I need to buy a bundle to get internet as we're away in the caravan and the kids have no access to devices or TV . Thanks 

Userlevel 2

Hey @Bigc1690,

I’ve sent you a Private Message. 

Thanks.

Hey Matthew , I just switched over to ID and neee to turn of safe search setting as I work in the explicit industry. What can I do to solve this ? 

How do I check my remaining data allowance? I need to do this as soon as possible. Unbelievable this could take so long to fix 

Userlevel 3
Badge

@nigwez , you can do this by calling 7777 from your iD mobile.

Userlevel 2

Morning @Dylan Mellish,

You can turn off Adult Content filter by contacting our Live Chat team. Here’s the link:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

I’d recommend typing “Speak to someone” in the chat box to get through to an agent!

Thanks.

Userlevel 2

Morning @nigwez,

As ​​​@Jonty Soper confirmed, you can view your remaining allowance by calling our IVR (7777 from an iD Mobile SIM 0333 003 7777 from a non iD Mobile SIM)

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Well, this is kind of funny—what is this, 1989? Will you be adding a guestbook to your website too?

[spoiler—when the wait time is over, you just get the usual “the website isn’t available” message again]

Userlevel 1

Wow I’ve only been trying to login to my account to check what tariff I’m on to potentially upgrade it. Looks like I should just text PAC to 65075 instead. If they haven’t broken that too of course. @dsl101 haha 1989, good one. They’re probably still using Trumpet Winsock 😂.

Userlevel 1

I need to access my April bill.  Absolutely no warning that I needed to re-register to the new app (that doesn’t even work)!!  ridiculous.  When will this be fixed for someone that was happily registered and through no fault of my own, is now not registered???  I need a copy of my bill.

Userlevel 1

No one from IDmobile even responds- wow.

if you are going to launch a new app/website, the first thing you should do is think about implementation and how you are going to migrate existing users to the new platform.  You need to sack the project manager and implementation manager.  How can you launch something without thinking about your customer experience.  Shocking.  Shocking.  Shocking. 

Userlevel 1

It’s a bit hit and miss, but seems to be sort of working today—for me at least.

You assume they’ve actually got a project manager and implementation manager… Probably more like a junior tech with a copilot account. That’s all you need now right? Right?

@rjcollins I’m having flashbacks now you said Trumpet Winsock.

Userlevel 1

Still not working for me, but I hadn’t registered before this fiasco started so I’m at the bottom of their priority list.

Looks like their hairy YTS student is having a rather hairy time. Probably still using the now defunct Cortana so don’t hold your breath people…

@dsl101 haha yes sorry, I think I got through 10 levels of Jet Set Willy before my modem finally connected between my darling sister deliberately and randomly picking up the phone downstairs 😂

I’m going on holiday to a non EU country with my new ID mobile phone on Monday. I need to be able to register it so I can load data into it. I’m travelling alone and I’m really worried about the safety of not having a working phone. Can someone help me?

Why iD Mobile?