Solved

help with data

I need help with my data. All of a sudden I have run out - which I have never done

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 22 May 2023, 10:34

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You will need to buy a Data Add On if you’ve run out of data and need more.

I want to know how I ran out. I never use my data. And I had lots of roll over. 
does anyone know to get a live chat with them?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your phone should be able to tell you where it all went but if you’d rather speak to a live chat agent then you can do so here.

The chat option does not work 

Honestly 10gb gone in a day. That is just not possible 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Your posts are short and vague, which makes it difficult to offer assistance.

I don’t work for iD Mobile, I’m a customer just like you. If you choose to wait for assistance via the community forum, then it will be a slow process as iD Mobile typically replies every 2-3 days. So, live chat is by far the quickest way to get an issue resolved.

You can of course send id Mobile a DM via their official Facebook or Twitter accounts as a last resort. 👍

Oh thank you for the information. 
I was vague and I apologize. 
my problem is that I have run out of data in 2 days and I hardly use my data ever. I would have had around 10gigs! 
I have used my data a lot more in the past and never even used 2gigs. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

How much data are you supposed to get each month?

Without looking at your account or a bill I can only speculate. You didn’t say what the issue you encountered was with live chat. Maybe try again and follow the instructions I posted here.

FYI - Data roll over does expire, it won’t roll over continuously. You can read more about below:

I get 5gb per month 

the live chat is useless. They did not reply and I also asked for a contact number but no reply. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is no call centre, nobody is going to contact you by phone to discuss this.

You will either have to perceiver with live chat, wait for a reply from a member of the iD Mobile team (it can take days for a response) or DM them via one of their social media accounts.

It’s real bad. 
thank you for your advice and fast responses. 
I will look on FB for them to dm 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Tamkoops,

We can’t see what the data has been used on but we can see how much has been used.

Your phone would only record data usage if a connection has been made to the network.

This would be correct and once your bill is produced, you can view a PDF copy of it to see the usage.

Your phone may track usage, in which case you can see what apps are the culprits.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?