Solved

messages not sending on iphone 11

• 6 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I purchased a contract with yourselves around 2ish weeks ago. I have the iPhone 11, successfully transferred my number and I cannot send messages, they keep showing ‘message not sent’. I can receive messages and have tried restarting my phone etc. I also tried the coverage checker before I started the contract and in my area it was good and in most places in my area I have absolutely no signal for data. 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 September 2022, 00:19

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Melanie Bendahmane, try turning OFF iMessage on your iPhone, and see what happens when you then send text messages.

Tap Settings > Messages - toggle iMessage OFF.

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate that☺️

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate that☺️

Glad to hear this is working now @Melanie Bendahmane and thanks @andewhite  for resolving that.

Mohammed

Hi recently joined ID can’t send text messages get error messages which states “message not delivered” we have an iPhone 13 and have tried switching phone off & back on again and also turned I message off still no luck any help please? 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi recently joined ID can’t send text messages get error messages which states “message not delivered” we have an iPhone 13 and have tried switching phone off & back on again and also turned iMessage off still no luck any help please? 

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET @Dbrough?
Doing this could help fix this issue - the Apple iOS user guide will normally explain how to do a NETWORK RESET.

🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Dbrough,

Please let us know how you get on with the information that @andewhite provided.

If you still have issues, please get back to us and we can look into it.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?