Question

mr Abdul allahie

• 5 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Hi

i I have joined I Dee mobile about 3 months ago I have lost the sime card,can you please send me a new sime card.thanksĀ 

5 replies

Hi, my name is Abdul Karim Allahie. I have joined an ID mobile three months ago but Iā€™ve lost my Sim card and I donā€™t know my number Iā€™m struggling to contact with ID phone donā€™t know what to do.ThanksĀ 

The worst mobile provider in the world. Signed up, received sim, put sim in. Sim didnā€™t work. Tried contacting support. They donā€™t understand what Iā€™m trying to say. Iā€™ve tried ALL the steps to get it working to no avail! Called them. Got through after an hour. They refuse to refund my Ā£20. So now iD have my money for nothing. Just have to count it as a loss. Now with smarty mobile. Everything was easy with smarty. And cheaper.Ā 

Userlevel 4
Badge

Carl, donā€™t piggyback on otherā€™s threads.

For a new sim, take your paperwork into any local Curryā€™s branch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @AllahieĀ 

Ā 

Weā€™ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.Ā 

Ā 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ā€˜Private Messagesā€™.Ā 

Ā 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link:Ā https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overviewĀ Ā 

Ā 

Weā€™ll see you there.Ā 

Ā 

Tom

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Carl harlesworthĀ 

Ā 

Iā€™m sorry to hear this, what device were you trying your iD Mobile SIM card inside?

Ā 

When you say youā€™ve tried ā€œALLā€ the steps to get it working, was a replacement SIM card tried?

Ā 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?