Solved

Netgear Nighthawk APN settings

• 9 February 2024
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi All

Trying to use my sim in my netgear but cant find APN settings to use anywhere.

Can someone help

my EE sim worked fine

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 9 February 2024, 18:03

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @2nyevans, do you want the iD Mobile APN settings, or are you looking for the APN settings in your NetGear device’s config page?

Userlevel 1

The ones to enter into the net gear device please?

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

There is a network issue affecting THREE, SMARTY and iD Mobile so data may not work right now. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The ones to enter into the net gear device please?

Userlevel 1

Thought that may be the issue as it worked when I tried the set up in house yesterday but not today in the motorhome on the drive.  Typical, my head was about to explode.  Thanks for your help 😀

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Thought that may be the issue as it worked when I tried the set up in house yesterday but not today in the motorhome on the drive.  Typical, my head was about to explode.  Thanks for your help 😀

DATA isn’t working on my son’s phone using SMARTY. He has been getting a PDP Authentication error most of the day but it works on mine. His sim has been unregistering and registering on and off most of the day too! iD Mobile and SMARTY have announced that they are experiencing network issues but THREE have not. No idea if it’s only MVNO’s that are having issues or THREE too. Save your sanity and test again tomorrow. 👍

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Seems Three UK admit they might be affected as well…

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @2nyevans,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if you can use the data on the NetGear device?

If not, please let us know and we can help you out.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi Kash.  No i cant use it in my netgear.  Put in my iphone just now and all ok.

I need settings to put in netgear APN settings page

WAIT!!!!

Its now working :)

yee haa

Thanks for checking

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @2nyevans 

Glad to hear that’s sorted, let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?