network down, no call or Internet

• 10 February 2024
  • 50 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi, I cannot make calls or use Internet. I have tried restarting my phone and no joy. Is your network down again.

50 replies

Userlevel 1

No network here either, SE London. This is ridiculous. Someone solve this and pay us back in compensation. Unacceptable!

Userlevel 1

Yep,they're useless! Missed work calls and messages as didn't realise my phone wasn't connected to anything!😡😡😡

Userlevel 1

Am getting could not activate mobile data network and pdp authentication failure message. How do I solve this? Have reset network settings and turned phone off and on but no fix

Userlevel 1

I have similar issue.  No internet, says something about pdp authentication.  I’ve switched off and restarted phone, I tried the reset of selecting another provided when get “no signal” automatic set for ID, reset the network. Plus only been able to get 3G since yesterday and that is intermittent.   

I’m located in Wrexham, North Wales so maybe not a localised issue given one of the above is from London.

Whats the problem and when will it be resolved?

Userlevel 1

Notts derby area network is not working what's cracking off?

Userlevel 1

Same here in Portsmouth, no data, phone signal or texts for the last 4 hours. What's going on, we need an update? 

Userlevel 1

nothing here in hertfordshire and I can’t seem to get any answers using your chatbox and no one is available to speak to me.  This is atrocious customer service...

Userlevel 1

Back again just north of Exeter 😁. Signal and 4g indoors. To be honest I've found ID to be brilliant in my area and when travelling, that's why I was so surprised earlier. Never had that before.

Userlevel 1

In Bristol. Suddenly have the same issue. Started with no data and then, after a restart of phone, no signal at all. Be nice to know what’s going on - even a message to says it’s in hand and they’re working on the problem. 

Userlevel 1

Same. Restarted my phone. Cleaned the SIM. Still no signal. Issue started about 1hr ago. I'm also in Bristol 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Everyone

We have had a recent outage that we apologise for, we believe services are back up and running, it may be worth rebooting your device to test.

Tom

Userlevel 1

My network has done down again, I'm in Anglesey but no reported issues in the post code?? 

I am in Freshwater on the Isle of Wight, my network has been down since FEB 28th !!! Three are doing maintenance… but I've had no apologies or even a heads-up from ID mobile… when is the maintenance going to end????

Yes that was correct… since FEBRUARY 28th my network has been down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freshwater, isle of Wight

Userlevel 3

Hey there @Abbie Thompson, we’re very sorry to hear this. How long has this been an issue for please?

Also, we’re very sorry to hear you’re stiill having issues @Matt_p with your coverage. If there is on-going work in your area, then Three UK and our teams will be working to resolve these issues as soon as possible, and will most likely be on-going to improve signal in your area in the future.

If you’ve tried restarting your phone and network settings, or switching between 3G/4G/5G to get the best signal, and still having issues today, then please let us know, and we’ll send you a DM to investigate further with yourself.

Thank you,

Tyler

More problems calling a landline it doesn't Ring and ends call. Not the first time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @DavidIHenry 

Sorry to hear this, is this only with landlines?

Is this issue only when you call a landline or when a landline calls you?

Tom

I cannot use my data or network. I am in london NW, what is the issue and when is going to be resolved??

We have same issue , what’s happening! Fix the issue and update all 

Userlevel 1

Me too. Good job I did a search before posting new topic!

my wife and myself both phones is not working. I did everything and nothing is working!

we up in Durham! And went to Newcastle and back nothing. So nationalwide issue??

I'm in Mansfield Nottinghamshire and also have no signal or Internet. I can't get on the app either when will this be fixed 

Same issue for both my partner and myself. Driving down M1 lost mobile data around Leeds, still nothing when arrived in Sheffield an hour ago. Still nothing now. Definitely a nationwide issue and no update from iD since last night…very poor. 

Can't access any internet in Bristol area, please update

I have no coverage at all I’m in Bristol started yesterday 

I am also experiencing this problem currently. No data, no calls. iD says no connection. I have tried restarting my phone, but it didn't resolve the issue. I am in Plymouth, UK.

Why iD Mobile?