Solved

no connection in various central london locations

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I get really bad connection in central London locations, such as Oxford Street, Covent Garden, Liverpool Street, many City of London areas, Mayfair, Baker Street and many more.

I have an iPhone 13. 5G auto is on. I have tried my friends EE sim in those same locations in my phone to test, and the EE works perfectly in every location. The ID consistently (over the past 2 months I’ve had it) absolutely never works in these areas. This is despite often having full bars of 4g or 5g in these areas, but get absolutely zero internet connection when trying to load a website. I have also tried my iD sim in my second phone (S22 5g) and get the exact same results.

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 28 June 2023, 23:01

View original

31 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jasmine1991,

I can see that you posted elsewhere also.

Please get back to us on the thread HERE and we will assist you further.

Kash

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jasmine1991,

I can see that you posted elsewhere also.

Please get back to us on the thread HERE and we will assist you further.

Kash

@Kash your reply is unhelpful and given you haven't read my comment, I will have to assume you are a bot. My complaints are still pending and haven't been resolved within the 7 working days that you claimed. Still waiting.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @abdr720 

I’m sorry you feel that way, @Kash is not a bot but is an iD Mobile employee.

The complaints team will be in touch when possible, if you have made a complaint, please await their response.

Tom

@Tom @Kash I received a text that the complaints team tried to call me -

But given ID service is non-existent in London, I never received that phone call!

And there is no missed call record on my phone! 

Ironic.

And so I tried to call the Complaints line back, and I waited 15 minutes on hold,

but because ID service is terrible in London, the line then cut out.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Lucaxdg,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?